Dermal fillers give shape and structure back to the face. Contour, restore volume, and give a natural-looking fullness to the jaw, cheeks, nose rhinoplasty, lips (russian lip or classic lip) and more. We also offer Skin Booster, Chemical Peel, Anti Wrinkles, Scar Camflauge & Stretch Marks Removal and Fat Dissolving & Blood Vessale Micro Injection.
All treatments purformed by a registered Nurse.
How it works…
The face naturally loses volume thanks to gravity and a loss in natural collagen. Powered by a soft, gel-like form of hyaluronic acid – the star ingredient in many moisturizers and naturally occurring in skin – dermal fillers give shape and structure back to the face. They work to restore and plump up volume, smooth the appearance of lines and wrinkles, or give lips and cheeks a naturally fuller look.
Why we love it
Its main ingredient comes from hyaluronic acid, a molecule that’s already naturally occurring in skin. Hyaluronic acid is also found in many moisturizers since it acts as a humectant, pulling water into skin. The soft, gel-like form of our dermal fillers makes it easy to create natural-looking results. It’s safe, minimally invasive and has little downtime.
Lips (Russian Lips / Classic Lip Filler)
Primarily used to bring volume and a more natural fullness to the lips. Can also be used to diminish the appearance of smoker’s lines.
Commonly used to lift the cheeks, giving you more contour and enhancing the look of your cheek bones.
Treatments for the jaw, radial lines, and chin for a more rejuvenated appearance.
Can I keep my makeup on?
Your skin should be clean for treatmen so we can properly assess your skin and determine where to make injections. If you wear makeup to your appointment, we’ll remove it before your service. Post treatment, we also don’t advise reapplying makeup immediately following, as you should avoid touching your face as much as possible for the next 24 hours.
What must I absolutely avoid after my treatment?
After your treatment: No lying down for 4 hours; no exercise/working out for 24 hours; no facials for 2 weeks. Try not to touch the area excessively for the first 24 hours, except to apply arnica gel. And you may want to avoid salty foods and alcoholic beverages as they can contribute to swelling.
How long until I see the results?
You’ll start to see results almost immediately, and can expect to see full results in about 2 weeks.
How long do the results last?
Everyone’s different, but typically results last anywhere from 6-18 months. It really depends on the filler we use and your aesthetic goals.
What is the downtime? Can I go back to work?
One of the things that makes dermal fillers so great is there’s little downtime. There’s no reason you can’t go back to work afterwards, although keep in mind that you may experience some redness, swelling or bruising.
Does it hurt? Is there bruising?
We use a topical anesthetic before making injections to help minimize any discomfort during the treatment. We also use an icepak before and after. You can also take Tylenol before and after to help reduce any pain. You may experience bruising and swelling, which can take 1-2 weeks to go away. Therefore, we don’t recommend scheduling your appointment right before a big event.
Can I receive dermal fillers while pregnant or nursing?
We recommend avoiding dermal filler treatments during pregnancy or while nursing.
At Belle Clinic, we don’t administer dermal fillers with a heavy hand – our goal is to give you the best, most natural-looking results.
Also, we offer Skin Booster, Chemical Peel, Micro Thread Vein Injection and Fat Dissolving. please visit treatment page.
- If you wear makeup to your appointment, we’ll need to remove it before your treatment in order to get a clean canvas.
- If taken pre-treatment, arnica and bromelain can help reduce post-treatment swelling and bruising. You can also take Tylenol.
- It’s best to avoid aspirin and NSAIDs (Advil, Motrin, Aleve) for a week before your treatment to help reduce bruising.
- Bring a friend! If your friend is a first time client at Belle Clinic, you’ll both be eligible to receive special pricing.
- Avoid alcoholic beverages the night before your appointment. It can make skin more susceptible to bruising.
- You are not a candidate for these injections if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Cold packs are your friend. Use them liberally for 8 hours after your treatment to help reduce swelling.
- Arnica gel helps reduce bruising. You can start using it 30 minutes after your service – just apply it gently to the treated area.
- Avoid exercise for 24 hours after your treatment. And facials are a no-go for at least 2 weeks.
- It’s important to stay hydrated! Be sure to drink plenty of water after your treatment.
- Avoid alcohol and salty foods – two culprits that contribute to swelling.
- You may lie down after fillers, but please avoid laying on your face (even the sides of your face).